WEST PENN TWP., Pa. - Police in Schuylkill County are investigating a fatal crash on Route 309.
Three cars collided just after 9 a.m. on Route 309 in West Penn Township, about one mile south of Route 895.
Crews at the scene said one person was killed.
Another person was seriously injured.
Route 309 was closed in the area for several hours while police investigated.
Police have not said what may have led to the crash.
- 5 Schuylkill County boroughs, townships nominated as Opportunity Zones
- Air pistol, pocket knife found on Pottsville Area HS student
- 6 face felony charges in relation to stealing $336K from Pa. agency
- Local counties receive funding for summer internship programs
- Mount Pocono man wanted for homicide in Wayne County
- 32-year-old faces charges for alleged sexual assault in Monroe County
- Updated Pawlowski's attorney files motion for acquittal
- Teen to spend at least 6 years in prison for fatal 2017 Easton wreck
- Wrong-way driving precedes crash on Route 61 in Berks
- Students encouraged by National School Walkout Day
- Cosby's attorneys attempt to raise doubt about timeframe of assault
- Local jazz band keeps spirits alive in Allentown
- Muhlenberg College kicks off Earth Day with festival
- Police investigate body found in Monroe County
- Berks students walk out of schools to protest gun violence
- Local 5th graders deliver food to those in need