EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. - Two more individuals are facing charges in relation to an attack that injured an East Stroudsburg University student at the end of January.
Police report Quincy Kiyelle Rhoden and Jamari Elijah Dortch are facing charges of aggravated assault and criminal conspiracy. Shavelle Leroy Mills, Dyshawn Tyrone Mack, and Tyrone Richard Wilkins have also been named by police and are facing the same charges.
The incident occurred Jan. 31 when Shaquwan Davis-Boone, 19, was walking home from the gym. He told investigators several people came up to him and they got into a physical altercation. He suffered two stab wounds and was transported to the hospital.
This leaves five out of six suspects facing charges, according to the university.
Beginning April 19, residents can order from their choice of retailers, such as CVS and GIANT, using Instacart.Read More »
- Volunteers undertake massive cleanup of Pocono Creek
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in Monroe County DUI crash
- Lehigh Gap Nature Center conducts controlled burning on Blue Mountain
- Traffic stop turns into police finding over $68K worth of meth
- Firefighters battle brush fire in West Penn Township
- Tip leads to drug bust in St. Clair; Reading men behind bars
- Updated Part of engine from deadly plane accident found in Berks County
- New "The Handmaid's Tale" author speaks at NCC
- Updated Southern Lehigh and Emmaus lacrosse cancer fundraiser this weekend
- Updated Effort to beautify Wilson Borough planned for Saturday
- Person killed in roll-over crash of SUV near Geigertown
- US Rep. Charlie Dent resigns sooner than expected
- Updated Muhlenberg concerned but hopeful about Fairgrounds
- Drivers urged to pay attention as more road crews go to work
- Child predator reaches out to Lehigh Valley girl
- 'Operation Shattered' suspect cleared of attempted homicide