SHENANDOAH, Pa. - A fast-moving fire sent three firefighters to the hospital Sunday in Schuylkill County.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. in the 200 block of East Lloyd Street in Shenandoah.
At least six departments were called in to help.
Officials say the fire started in 204 E. Lloyd St. but flames quickly spread through four row homes before crews got it under control.
The three injured firefighters are expected to be okay.
Fire officials said the fire does not appear to be suspicious, but the cause will not be known until at least Tuesday.
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Updated Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold