SHENANDOAH, Pa. - A fast-moving fire sent three firefighters to the hospital Sunday in Schuylkill County.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. in the 200 block of East Lloyd Street in Shenandoah.
At least six departments were called in to help.
Officials say the fire started in 204 E. Lloyd St. but flames quickly spread through four row homes before crews got it under control.
The three injured firefighters are expected to be okay.
Fire officials said the fire does not appear to be suspicious, but the cause will not be known until at least Tuesday.
The National Park Service will be closing River Road in Middle Smithfield Township between park headquarters and Hialeah Picnic Area to protect migrating amphibians.Read More »
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey