LEHIGHTON, Pa. - Firefighters rescued three people and several animals from a burning home in Carbon County late Tuesday night.
The fire broke out just before midnight at 357 Bridge St. in Lehighton.
A crew at the scene said three people and five animals, including a pig, were safely rescued from the home. One person was taken to the hospital, officials said.
Investigators have not determined what started the fire.
Authorities say in late April the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children got a tip from Facebook staff about a Facebook user trading child pornography with other users through Facebook’s private messaging service.Read More »
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Bushkill Township officer accused of covering up wife's affair with boy
- Schuylkill mom of 3 says 'cage' was actually protective playpen
- 19-year-old poised to be Tamaqua's next mayor
- Updated Busted in Berks: Group suspected in Victoria's Secret thefts along East Coast
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Updated Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Clerk shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer