ELDRED TWP., Pa. - An Eldred Township man was arrested Thursday in connection with possessing and disseminating child pornography.
Detectives say they found a computer on a peer-to-peer file sharing network, which offered to share videos of child pornography with other users. They included children as young as toddlers being sexually abused by adults.
Thursday morning, police served a search warrant at 33-year-old Justin Reynolds' home on Silver Spring Boulevard. Investigators discovered his laptop, which contained evidence of the downloading and sharing of child pornography, according to a news release from the Monroe County District Attorney's office.
Reynolds admitted to downloading child pornography and said he would delete the files after viewing them, because he knew it "was wrong."
Reynolds is facing charges of both possessing and disseminating child pornography and the criminal use of a communication facility.
His tentative preliminary hearing is scheduled for March 16.
It's one thing to remember someone you've lost, but it's an entirely different thing to honor that person through action.Read More »
- Coroner called to crash in West Penn Township
- 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- Stroudsburg teen immerses herself in Irish dancing
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- St. Luke's weight management program comes to Monroe County
- Driver dies after car hit by stolen minivan on Route 183
- Bethlehem pulls together to hold St. Patrick's Day parade
- Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade to be held Sunday
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- State police respond to incident in Berks County
- Weekend weather a pot of gold at the end of a cold week
- Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News
- Irish dancers perform for 69 News