SMITHFIELD TWP., Pa. - The owners of a restaurant in Monroe County woke up Thanksgiving morning to a burglary, according to a report on Facebook.
Pub 447 in Smithfield Township said someone smashed in the front door and made off with their ATM.
The restaurant posted surveillance video that appears to show a truck driving into the parking lot.
Pub 447 said they are not changing their hours, but only cash or check will be accepted until further notice.
They asked anyone with information to call state police at 570-839-7701.
- Double homicide investigation leads to arrest in Poconos
- Pocono doctor picked to work as translator at Olympics
- Lehigh County coroner looking for next of kin
- Several service events to honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Neighbors shaken after murder suicide in Tobyhanna
- Man, teenage girl fatally shot in apparent murder-suicide
- Light snow Tuesday; steadier snow into early Wednesday
- Judge says Pawlowski trial to start Monday
- Despite snow, line forms early for sold-out show in Reading
- Updated A-Treat looks for heroes to be featured on company's label
- Updated Lehigh University names professor in sexual misconduct allegation
- Updated GOP field grows to 4 to run for Pa. lieutenant governor
- Woman petitions to vacate restitution after stealing $350K from church
- Lehigh Valley Farm Fest comes to a close
- Easton police seize cocaine from apartment
- Copycat crime? Man sought in attempted theft from Redner's