STROUDSBURG, Pa. - The two siblings who have spent more than 20 years together working the music scene are coming to the Sherman Theater this summer.
The Bacon Brothers, consisting of Michael and Kevin Bacon, will emit their rock, soul, folk and Americana sound to the Stroudsburg area Aug. 2.
Tickets range from $34 to $54 and go on sale to the general public March 30. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the concert starts at 8 p.m.
With Michael Bacon on vocals, guitar and cello; Kevin Bacon on vocals, guitar and percussion; and the band that's been with them from the beginning, the audience is sure to feel the two's passion for music.
Gov. Tom Wolf announced Thursday more than $2.8 million in funding for local summer internship programs across Pennsylvania.Read More »
- Mount Pocono man wanted for homicide in Wayne County
- 32-year-old faces charges for alleged sexual assault in Monroe County
- Schuylkill County man pleads guilty to bank robbery
- 2nd man sentenced in crash that killed man, pregnant woman
- Groceries, everyday items delivered to your Stroudsburg door
- Volunteers undertake massive cleanup of Pocono Creek
- Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- PennDOT repairs hole in Hellertown Water Street Bridge
- Southwest Airlines sought more time for engine inspections
- Updated Bethlehem police investigate hit and run involving pedestrian
- Updated Donley Awards focus on student success, support
- Updated Education Secretary Pedro Rivera visits Allentown for STEM education
- Updated New twists appear in relation to former Cadets Director George Hopkins
- Positive Parenting: Friends in high school impact mental health later
- Updated Health Beat: Picky eaters
- Philly among 15 cities considered for Army's Futures Command