PINE GROVE TWP., Pa. - A man from Bernville is accused of leading police on a chase in Schuylkill County.
Jason Brown, 32, has been charged with a series of drug and traffic violations.
Brown was driving a stolen Jeep Grand Cherokee in Pine Grove Township, and when police tried to pull him over, he took off, state police said.
They said the chase ended when the SUV collided with another vehicle.
According to police, Brown had crystal meth in his pocket.
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Updated Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- Fund established for family of fallen Delaware trooper
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Updated I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Health Beat: Alzheimer's or something else?