TOBYHANNA TWP., Pa. - A 17-year-old boy has been arrested on charges of attempted rape involving four teenaged girls, Pocono Mountain Regional police announced Friday.
Two of the assaults happened during school hours on the grounds of the Pocono Mountain School District in Monroe County, said police, adding that all four assaults took place between June 2011 and May 2013.
The boy, whose name has not been released, was charged with criminal attempt to commit rape, criminal attempt to commit involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, indecent exposure and open lewdness.
The four victims ranged in age from 14 to 19, police said.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled Wednesday for a Schuylkill County man accused of leaving three children home alone, with one of them locked in a 'cage.'Read More »
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Updated Traffic stoppages on I-78 in Lehigh County will take place Wednesday
- Unofficial numbers in for Allentown race for mayor
- Police link man to trio of break-ins in five days
- Hawk Mountain bestows its highest honor on Jack Holcomb
- Clouds and some sun this afternoon
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race