TOBYHANNA TWP., Pa. - A 17-year-old boy has been arrested on charges of attempted rape involving four teenaged girls, Pocono Mountain Regional police announced Friday.
Two of the assaults happened during school hours on the grounds of the Pocono Mountain School District in Monroe County, said police, adding that all four assaults took place between June 2011 and May 2013.
The boy, whose name has not been released, was charged with criminal attempt to commit rape, criminal attempt to commit involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, indecent exposure and open lewdness.
The four victims ranged in age from 14 to 19, police said.
A Saylorsburg man will be charged, after police say they caught him driving under the influence with his child in the carRead More »
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- 3 accused of stealing $1,700 in merchandise from Mahoning Walmart
- 2 killed in Paradise Twp. motorcycle crash
- Updated Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today; close to records Friday
- Updated Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Updated Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill