POTTSVILLE, Pa. - The Schuylkill County boy injured in a freak accident with a boulder is still fighting for his life.
Seven-year-old Michael Allen has been in critical condition since he was struck by the boulder last month, while playing at the bottom of a hill in Pottsville.
Allen was put into a medically-induced coma after the accident.
He is still at Lehigh Valley Hospital.
The gunman who ambushed two Pennsylvania State Police troopers at their barracks in 2014 did not take the stand to try to persuade jurors to spare his life.Read More »
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Eric Frein sentencing continues Monday, focus shifts to Frein's father
- Updated Northampton DA to announce findings in baby's 2016 death at day care
- Updated Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Updated Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Updated State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Periods of rain or drizzle this afternoon; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Updated NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. to retire at end of season
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Four visits by Easton police equal one arrest
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations