BARTONSVILLE, Pa. - A charter bus fire caused part of Interstate 80 West to be closed in Monroe County Monday morning. The road has since been reopened.
The bus caught fire around 9:22 a.m. Monday, according to officials.
No injuries were reported.
The westbound side of the road was closed from Exit 302, Bartonsville to Exit 299, Tannersville. Both lanes were reopened around 11:45 a.m.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Allentown police looking for driver who hit, dragged boy on bike
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting
- Fidget Spinners causing controversy in schools
- Giraffe arrives at Lehigh Valley Zoo
- BCAP holds open house at new location in downtown Reading
- Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service
- Township manager says development at Braden Airpark in early stages
- Pennsylvania moves to comply with federal Real ID law