BARTONSVILLE, Pa. - A charter bus fire caused part of Interstate 80 West to be closed in Monroe County Monday morning. The road has since been reopened.
The bus caught fire around 9:22 a.m. Monday, according to officials.
No injuries were reported.
The westbound side of the road was closed from Exit 302, Bartonsville to Exit 299, Tannersville. Both lanes were reopened around 11:45 a.m.
Ever since Mark Isaiah was a little boy he wanted to be a singer.Read More »
- Jury selection complete in Eric Frein case
- Man leads officers on 2-county chase in stolen car, police say
- Fmr CIA Director reportedly accused Michael Flynn of working to oust Fetullah Gulen
- Blakeslee woman killed in Hamilton Twp. crash
- I-80 West reopens after tractor trailer overturns in Monroe Count
- Main jury picked in trial of barracks shooting suspect
- 100+ nursing home residents evacuated after water main break
- 19 charged in drug bust across Lehigh, Northampton counties
- Poconos singing sensation finding success on "The Voice"
- New Whitehall Rotary Club gets ready to serve
- 4 men heading to trial in killing near Pagoda in Reading
- 3 arrested in bust of marijuana grow operation near Pottstown
- New Lehigh Valley Comprehensive Planning Committee discusses regional development opportunities
- PA Supreme Court sides with firefighters in dispute with Allentown
- Former executive admits to theft from Berks company
- Reading's homeless treated to 5-star dining experience