BARTONSVILLE, Pa. - A charter bus fire caused part of Interstate 80 West to be closed in Monroe County Monday morning. The road has since been reopened.
The bus caught fire around 9:22 a.m. Monday, according to officials.
No injuries were reported.
The westbound side of the road was closed from Exit 302, Bartonsville to Exit 299, Tannersville. Both lanes were reopened around 11:45 a.m.
Several Jersey shore towns are notorious for requiring beach tags and now a similar trend is developing in the Poconos.Read More »
- Tobyhanna man charged with rape
- Police searching for missing Bronx man with head wound in Monroe County
- Police: Father was passed out in car while holding gun; 2 children were in back seat
- 2 arrested for attempted homicide, robbery in North Manheim
- Vatican upholds Diocese's consolidation of Panther Valley parishes
- Police: Elderly man threatens neighbor with rifle to turn down music
- Pair of Reading shooting suspects nabbed in Allentown
- City shuts down luxury Airbnb in Bethlehem
- Plastics manufacturing workers rally in Harrisburg
- Some Pocono parks consider charging non-resident fees
- Patients battling cancer receive special donation
- Chester DA announces 46 drug arrests in 'Operation Wildfire'
- Miss Fashion Week coming to Allentown
- Sojourn shows off natural resources of the Lehigh River
- Newly-elected Allentown bishop addresses parishioners
- Creator of 'Sweat' back in Reading for art installation