REILLY TWP., Pa. - Police in Schuylkill County are trying to figure out who torched a car at a mining company in Reilly Township.
State police said the arson happened around 5 a.m. Saturday at the Hegins Mining Company on Swatara Road.
Someone pulled up to the company in a Toyota sedan and proceeded to light the vehicle on fire, police said.
The fire spread eventually spread to a pile of rubble containing wood and metal.
Seven fire companies were called in to douse the blaze.
Authorities are urging anyone with information to call State Police in Schuylkill Haven at 570-739-1330.
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Defense begins to present its case in Eric Frein trial penalty phase
- Fallen trooper's wife gives emotional testimony in trial
- Penalty phase starts in Eric Frein trial
- Schuylkill County issues temporary open burning ban
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society