SCRANTON, Pa. - A 40-year-old man of Albrightsville was charged in a criminal information with receipt and distribution of child pornography, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office fo the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
U.S. Attorney Bruce Brandler says Kevin Mattson allegedly shared visual depictions of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct on his computer from January 2016 to April 2017.
The criminal information was filed pursuant to a plea agreement with the defendant, according to the attorney's office. The plea must be approved by the court and includes sexual offender registration requirements.
- Stroudsburg teen engulfs herself in Irish dancing
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- St. Luke's weight management program comes to Monroe County
- Driver dies after car hit by stolen minivan on Route 183
- New Jersey woman, 20, dies after snowboarding accident at Blue Mountain
- St. Luke's opens new regional breast center in Monroe County
- Updated Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- Police: Drugged driver caused serious crash on Airport Road
- Allentown police: Yu, Esterly book one-way ticket to Cancun
- Updated Stroudsburg teen engulfs herself in Irish dancing
- Updated 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- Updated Company behind Florida's bridge design has local ties
- Updated Bucks County rehousing program alleviates homeless population
- From restaurants to rails, St. Patrick's Day fun for all
- PSU president meets with community leaders in Reading
- Change of plans: Bear Creek to extend season a few more days