SCRANTON, Pa. - A 40-year-old man of Albrightsville was charged in a criminal information with receipt and distribution of child pornography, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office fo the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
U.S. Attorney Bruce Brandler says Kevin Mattson allegedly shared visual depictions of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct on his computer from January 2016 to April 2017.
The criminal information was filed pursuant to a plea agreement with the defendant, according to the attorney's office. The plea must be approved by the court and includes sexual offender registration requirements.
The Christmas season is officially underway in Harrisburg.Read More »
- State police investigating stolen hunting rifle
- Holiday fundraiser grants 9 families the Christmas of their dreams
- One local area is said to have 'worst commute in the country'
- Police in Monroe County investigating fatal bike crash
- Police: Earlier wreck caused fatal turnpike crash
- Pennsylvania Turnpike re-opens in Carbon County
- Basketball fundraiser benefits charity that gives free haircuts to people with autism
- Fire damages several homes, structures in Wilson
- PHOTOS: The first snowfall of the season
- Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- FBI assisted police with incident at Parkland High School
- Saturday's snow exceeds expectations
- Excitement and cheer fill the North Pole Express
- Temperatures drop overnight, accidents reported across the region
- Husband charged in death of North Catasauqua woman
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County