WEATHERLY, Pa. - The Weatherly Police Department is asking for the public's help in searching for a man wanted for allegedly setting a fire which damaged or destroyed seven homes in 2016.
The post on the Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers website said Felix Lazaro Larrinaga-Sanchez, 45, is wanted on charges regarding an alleged arson on August 6, 2016 at the 200 block of Third Street.
He is also goes by the names of Felix Sanchez, Felix Lararo Sanchez, Felix Lazaro Sanchez, Felix Larrinage Sanchez, and Finix Lazaro.
Sanchez is a black male with black hair and brown eyes, and weighs 180 pounds. He is five feet, 11 inches tall.
Felix's last known address is 75 71st St., Guttenberg, Hudson County, New Jersey. Sanchez has also been known to frequent Pennsylvania, Florida and Nevada.
The fire endangered the lives of neighbors and and first responders at the scene, and two families were left homeless.
The total damage for the destroyed and damaged homes was over $1 million.
Anybody with information is asked to call Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers toll-free at 1-800-4PA-TIPS. All callers will remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward.
Justin Kraeber, 25, is facing several charges and is being held in Monroe County Prison unable to post bail.Read More »
- Pedestrian killed in crash on Route 611 in Mount Pocono
- Two men arrested before drug sale in East Stroudsburg
- Berks-based uniform company to close plant near Frackville
- Dog the Bounty Hunter to join search for Shawn Christy
- Father of fugitive Shawn Christy makes plea to son
- Police search for missing Schuylkill County girl
- Pedestrian killed after hit by car on Route 61 near Cabela's
- LCTI on lockdown after potential weapon reported
- Updated Bomb squad called to Whitehall home after 'unspecified device' found
- Positive Parenting: Building your kid's vocabulary
- East Stroudsburg man accused of sexually assaulting 4-year-old
- Dad of suspect in 2016 Perkasie killing charged with evidence tampering
- Fire tears through McDonald's in Doylestown
- Judge puts limit on accusers at Cosby sentencing
- Pennsylvania jobless rate hits 18-year low
- N.J. man allegedly steals car and love made him do it