PARRYVILLE, Pa. - Authorities in Carbon County are investigating a one-vehicle wreck that sent the driver to the hospital.
The crash occurred about 7 a.m. Thursday on North Fireline Road in Parryville. The driver reported that she lost her brakes and veered off the road, striking a concrete culvert.
The truck rolled over and came to rest in the lawn of a nearby home. Firefighters from Bowmanstown and Parryville freed the woman from the truck, and Lehighton paramedics treated her at the scene.
Pennsylvania State Police with the Lehighton barracks are investigating the wreck.
Six suspects have been identified in the attack, but only three have been arrested and charged so far.Read More »
- Blakeslee woman killed in Rt. 115 head-on collision
- Route 115 reopens after fatal crash
- Route 611 closed after vehicle runs into pole
- 2 males break window to enter elementary school
- Pa. Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Friends remember Chris Hixon, LV native killed in Florida shooting
- Updated 3 arrested in stabbing of East Stroudsburg student
- 'We're not joking around here, Ed' and other tidbits heard in pay-to-play trial
- Updated Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Updated Months-long bridge project closes Blacksmith Road in Amity
- Updated National student walkout planned for March 14 to protest gun violence
- Updated Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ridge recalls heart attack scare
- Pa. court's new congressional map has big impact on Berks
- Truck hauling human waste goes off road near Boyertown
- Trump tells Pa. GOP to challenge new congressional map
- Styx, Joan Jett to headline Musikfest opening night