ASHLAND, Pa. - In Schuylkill County, a pair of of thefts from the Ashland Area Girls Softball concession stand may have involved someone familiar with the organization.
The concession stand at Willow Park was hit twice in two nights.
An official with the softball organization says there were no signs of forced entry, leading them to believe the thief had access to a key.
"Money was stolen two nights ago. And then this morning, when I got here to check on the stand, candy, food, frozen food were stolen. All of the cabinets were ransacked," said Jack Flynn, treasurer for the Ashland Area girls softball.
Organization officials say new locks are now in place.
Anyone with information about what happened is asked to call state police in Frackville at 570-874-5300.
- Trump tells Pa. GOP to challenge new congressional map
- 'We're not joking around here, Ed' and other tidbits heard in pay-to-play trial
- 6 charged in stabbing of East Stroudsburg student
- Updated Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ridge recalls heart attack scare
- Updated Pa. court's new congressional map has big impact on Berks
- Truck hauling human waste goes off road near Boyertown
- Styx, Joan Jett to headline Musikfest opening night
- Baby Maeve gets some life lessons from dad
- Pay-to-play defense witnesses testify mayor not directly involved in bidding process
- What the new congressional map means for the Lehigh Valley