HAZLETON, Pa. - Charges have been dropped against a Pennsylvania constable accused of harassment.
Hazleton police had accused David Kneller of wrongly arresting two women without the necessary warrants, then making sexually suggestive comments about them.
Another constable, John Sarge, was also accused in the incident that took place last April. In September, all charges except one count of conspiracy against Sarge were dropped.
Kneller was previously ordered to trial on charges of harassment and official oppression - the unlawful use of police power - but all charges were withdrawn last week.
Family and friends of a Monroe County teenager say he died from complications of the flu.Read More »
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony
- 2 more facing charges in relation to ESU stabbing
- Pennsylvania First Lady visits Palmerton area school
- Large bags banned from Cinemark movie theater
- Canadian man killed in skiing accident at Camelback
- 34-year-old facing charges in relation to possessing heroin
- Superintendent: 16 Parkland school buses destroyed, 14 damaged in fire
- Federal judges to hear Pennsylvania district map challenge
- PHOTOS: Fire destroys Parkland school buses
- Updated Craft beer-brewing a booming business in Berks, beyond
- Check in with Eve Russo and baby Maeve
- Life Lessons: Budgeting on a roller coaster income
- Man shot in the arm outside Allentown nightclub
- William Allen student arrested, charged with making threats
- Planners updated on Five City Center, Lafayette College projects
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed