COOLBAUGH TWP., Pa. - Police say a Monroe County couple has been arrested-- accused of selling heroin out of the home they shared with their three-year-old son.
Investigators say they found nearly 200 bags of heroin inside the home of Jonathan Davis and Kathleen Xander in the Arrowhead Lakes community in Coolbaugh Township.
Police say a loose bag of heroin was left sitting in plain view on top of a dresser.
According to police, customers would come to the couple's home directly to buy the heroin.
Xander and Davis are now facing drug charges as well as endangering the welfare of a child.
- Updated Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- Updated Fund established for family of fallen Delaware trooper
- New I-80 WB closed due to an ATV and car wreck
- Updated Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Updated Health Beat: Alzheimer's or something else?
- Updated Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- Feds force shore town to give more parking near beach
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting