PALMERTON, Pa. - A volunteer coach at a Carbon County high school, accused of secretly videotaping a student, is heading to trial.
Robert Eckhart waived his preliminary hearing Wednesday.
Back in February, police say he set up his cell phone in a gym bathroom at Palmerton High School and then asked a girl to use that bathroom to change.
After undressing, the girl found the phone and reported it to officials.
Eckhart was terminated immediately.
The trial of Phil Leone, the ex-Bangor councilman accused of sexual abuse of children, has begun according to a Northampton County court administrator.Read More »
- Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Time to get your fill of fastnachts
- Nearly record warmth today and tomorrow with a few showers
- Christie set to unveil final budget proposal as governor
- Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients
- Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- Life Lessons: Does your body language say you are leadership material?
- Road Blocks - Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Local tree service companies face busy week after storm
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race