PORTER TWP., Pa. - One or more intruders helped themselves to copper piping inside a Schuylkill County home sometime Monday or Tuesday.
State Police say an unknown actor or actors forced an exterior door open to get in to a residence in the 200 block of South Reed Street in Porter Township.
Copper piping and flow valves were taken, the amount and value of which have not been released.
Anyone with information about this incident should contact State Police at 570-739-1330.
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars
- Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Local lacrosse teams raise money for cancer charity
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying