FRANKLIN TWP., Pa. - The Carbon County Coroner's office confirmed a second person died in an apartment fire in the unit block of Main Road in Franklin Township.
A 75-year-old male was killed in the fire. The coroner has yet to identify him.
His cause of death was due to asphyxiation.
The fire also took the life of Robert Fritzinger, 50. He died early Monday morning at Lehigh Valley Hospital.
Flames broke out just before 6 p.m. Sunday.
The Red Cross said it's assisting seven other people displaced by the fire.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Pro-gun church explains AR-15 marriage ceremony.Read More »
- New Jim-Thorpe one-dollar coins selling out fast
- Some Poconos students to relocate Wednesday due to blessing ceremony featuring AR-15s
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Monroe County teenager dies from flu complications
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony
- 2 more facing charges in relation to ESU stabbing
- Caught on camera: Domino's workers apprehend armed robbery suspect
- Wallenpaupack School District responds to nearby church ceremony involving AR-15 rifles
- Indivisible Berks Holds Rally in Support of Unions in Preparation of Major Supreme Court Case
- Murphy promises gun control, but for now reviews policies
- Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed
- Millions of BB&T customers affected by outage
- Joe Paterno movie coming to HBO
- Man arrested for domestic violence assault in Fleetwood
- Degas painting missing for 9 years found outside Paris
- Florida governor speaks out on Parkland shooting