FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A man was flown to the hospital after being involved in a motorcycle accident in Carbon County.
It happened Friday night on Route 248 in Franklin Township.
Police say the motorcyclist lost control on a curve and he was thrown from the bike.
The motorcycle wound up in the woods.
Crews at the scene told 69 News that the victim seriously injured his foot.
State police say a Schuylkill County district magisterial judge has been the target of online threats.Read More »
- Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Updated Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Updated Record-challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Fire tears through Easton home
- Updated Fallen branch briefly knocks out power in Birdsboro, Amity
- Record challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Caught on camera: Powerful storm hits hardware store
- Ex-Trump delegate from Pennsylvania to run for US Senate
- Crews called to rollover crash on I-78
- Updated Muhlenberg man killed in crash on Route 61
- Man rear-ends Salisbury Twp. police car on I-78, drives away