WEST PENN TWP., Pa. - A barn or shed structure in a Schuylkill County neighborhood went up in flames Wednesday night.
The West Penn Township structure, located in the 400 block of Rabbit Run Road, was called a "large shed" by communications center officials, though crews on scene were calling it a barn.
The fire was reported around 9:40 p.m.
There were no injuries.
Several fire departments were called in to help battle the blaze.
Investigators have not determined the cause.
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold