WEST PENN TWP., Pa. - A barn or shed structure in a Schuylkill County neighborhood went up in flames Wednesday night.
The West Penn Township structure, located in the 400 block of Rabbit Run Road, was called a "large shed" by communications center officials, though crews on scene were calling it a barn.
The fire was reported around 9:40 p.m.
There were no injuries.
Several fire departments were called in to help battle the blaze.
Investigators have not determined the cause.
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- 3 accused of stealing $1,700 in merchandise from Mahoning Walmart
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting in Palmer Township
- Good Samaritan recalls stabbing attack
- Woman identified in Allentown hit-and-run
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run