TOBYHANNA TWP., Pa. - One man was rescued from a mobile home fire Monday night in Tobyhanna Township, Monroe County.
According to crews on scene, a helicopter was called to the scene to transport the rescued man to the hospital, but due to the stormy weather, the helicopter could not fly, so the man was instead driven by ambulance to Geisinger Hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
The fire, located at Campstead Circle and Fern Crest Road off of Route 115, started at around 7:30 p.m.
Crews cleared the scene around 10:20 p.m.
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Cooler with occasional rain and a thunderstorm today
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Updated Mural appears on Quaker Maid plant on Rte.10 in Reading
- Reading police investigating shooting
- Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Allentown Rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement