TAMAQUA, Pa. - Authorities in Schuylkill County are searching for a man who went missing Tuesday under bizarre circumstances.
Crews spent the day looking for 29-year-year Jesse Farber who has not been seen since he left for his grandmother's home on Valley Road in Tamaqua.
Police said his last phone call was to his girlfriend. They said he told her he was in a tree because he saw some coyotes and his phone battery was dying.
Farber is a white man with brown hair and hazel eyes. Police said he is about five-feet-six inches tall and about 130 pounds.
Anyone with information should call Tamaqua police at (570)668-6100.
- Double homicide investigation leads to arrest in Poconos
- Pocono doctor picked to work as translator at Olympics
- Lehigh County coroner looking for next of kin
- Several service events to honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Neighbors shaken after murder suicide in Tobyhanna
- Man, teenage girl fatally shot in apparent murder-suicide
- Judge says Pawlowski trial to start Monday
- Nephew charged in aunt, uncle's stabbing deaths
- Updated Some light snow today, steadier snow tonight into early Wednesday
- Berks steak brand lands coveted Twitter verification
- Despite snow, line forms early for sold-out show in Reading
- Former county exec. nominated for Allentown managing director
- Crews rescue person from Bucks County crash
- Berks still among Pa. counties with most reported flu cases
- Updated Lower Milford man killed in one-vehicle crash
- Life Lessons: Protein diet done right