PINE GROVE TWP., Pa. - Police in Schuylkill County are investigating a one-vehicle crash that claimed the life of a 21-year-old man.
State police say Joseph Jones was killed in the wreck in the 200 block of Birds Hill Road in Pine Grove Township early Saturday morning.
Police say the Pine Grove Township resident's car lost control and slammed into the tree.
Jones was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are trying to figure out what caused the crash.
- Former wrestling coach arraigned on 396 charges in Monroe County
- Former Carbon County vet gets probation
- Police: Burglars broke into home while resident was sleeping
- Butterbeer ice cream hitting shelves for Harry Potter fans
- PHOTOS: Crews respond to house fire in West Penn Township
- Crews respond to house fire in West Penn Township
- Phillipsburg 10-year-old saves grandfather's life with Heimlich maneuver
- Pedestrian reportedly struck by big rig in Berks County
- Police ID man sought after high-speed chase, crash in Berks
- Divers call off underwater search at Blue Marsh Lake
- Reading faithful line up for championship game tickets
- Community rallies to support Reading toddler's cancer battle
- Lehigh County detainee policy questioned
- Former Drinky's gets half a shot of what it wants from Easton City Council
- Warren Co. Freeholders pass 2017 budget with no tax increase
- Reading mother disgruntled over elementary school safety concerns