POTTSVILLE, Pa. - Add Dick Yuengling to the list of billionaires in Pennsylvania. Forbes reports Yuengling is worth $1.3 billion!
Yuengling is the fifth-generation owner of America's oldest operating brewery in Pottsville, Schuylkill Co.
Yuengling is the sole owner of the brewery that bears his family's name and has vowed never to sell it.
The 69-year-old father of four has been the sole owner since he bought out his father in 1985. The brewery was started in 1829 by Yuengling's great-great- grandfather.
The brewery sells more than 2.5 million barrels of beer a year, pulling in hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue.
The National Park Service will be closing River Road in Middle Smithfield Township between park headquarters and Hialeah Picnic Area to protect migrating amphibians.Read More »
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Updated Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Updated Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Warm and breezy today with strong to severe t-storms this afternoon
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey