MAHONING TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Mahoning Township police are requesting the public's assistance to locate Dillon Hontz, who has been charged stealing a firearm.
Hontz is last known to have resided in Jim Thorpe.
He has been charged with theft by unlawful taking, a felony.
The gun was taken from a home in the Nis Hollow neighborhood and recovered by police in Burlington County, N.J.
Anyone with information about Hontz's whereabouts is asked to call police at 570-386-2241 or 570-325-9111.
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Defense begins to present its case in Eric Frein trial penalty phase
- Fallen trooper's wife gives emotional testimony in trial
- Penalty phase starts in Eric Frein trial
- Schuylkill County issues temporary open burning ban
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society