BUTLER TWP., Pa. - A Pottsville man was killed in a crash Sunday afternoon.
It happened around 1:45 p.m. on Route 54, just west of Lavelle Road, in Butler Township, Schuylkill County.
Police say a 68-year-old man driving a pick-up truck veered off the roadway for unknown reasons and hit a fence, parked car, and a home.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. Officials have not released his name.
State police are continuing to investigate the crash.
- Yuengling adds new beer to product portfolio
- ESU president announces new security measures for campus
- Wife who plotted husband's murder sentenced to 18-48 months
- Bullet found on floor at Panther Valley Junior Senior High
- Fmr. Lansford council president heads to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- ESU president apologizes to student stabbed on campus
- Updated UPDATED: Snowfall totals from the 69 News' viewing area
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Berks County snow totals: How much have you seen?
- Snow days equal shortened spring break, longer school year
- Health Beat: Out of options: New valve saves hearts
- Lawmaker accused of abusing colleague won't seek re-election
- Senate approves bill to protect domestic violence victims
- Attorney: Dad wasn't primary caregiver for baby found dead
- DA to hold news conference on violent drug trafficking group
- Lehigh Valley Auto Show delays Thursday opening