LOWER TOWAMENSING TWP., Pa. - A driver was rushed to the hospital after being thrown from his car in a violent roll-over accident in Carbon County.
It happened at around 12:30 a.m. Sunday on Hahns Dairy Road in Lower Towamensing Township.
The driver lost control of his car and went off the road before rolling over several times.
The driver was ejected.
The person was taken to Lehigh Valley Trauma Center.
There's no word on that person's condition.
The National Park Service will be closing River Road in Middle Smithfield Township between park headquarters and Hialeah Picnic Area to protect migrating amphibians.Read More »
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Updated Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Updated Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Warm and breezy today with strong to severe t-storms this afternoon
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey