LOWER TOWAMENSING TWP., Pa. - A driver was rushed to the hospital after being thrown from his car in a violent roll-over accident in Carbon County.
It happened at around 12:30 a.m. Sunday on Hahns Dairy Road in Lower Towamensing Township.
The driver lost control of his car and went off the road before rolling over several times.
The driver was ejected.
The person was taken to Lehigh Valley Trauma Center.
There's no word on that person's condition.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Updated Allentown police looking for driver who hit, dragged boy on bike
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- Updated Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service
- Updated Township manager says development at Braden Airpark in early stages
- Updated Pennsylvania moves to comply with federal Real ID law
- Updated Insurance chief would lead new health, human services agency
- Updated Local venues discuss security concerns after deadly Manchester attack
- FBI raid suspects in court
- Medal of Honor recipient's son to speak at Memorial Day service
- 10 people seated on jury in Bill Cosby's sex assault trial