TAMAQUA, Pa. - Officials in Schuylkill County served 17 warrants Monday morning as part of a drug sweep.
District Attorney Christine Holman tells 69 News that the warrants were served around 9:20 a.m.
Three women and four men were taken into custody and arrested.
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- 3 accused of stealing $1,700 in merchandise from Mahoning Walmart
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting in Palmer Township
- Good Samaritan recalls stabbing attack
- Woman identified in Allentown hit-and-run
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run