NORTH MANHEIM TWP., Pa. - A woman has been charged with DUI and related offenses following a crash in which she and two children in her car were seriously hurt.
State police said Nicole Moore was under the influence when her car collided with other vehicle.
It happened on Route 901 in North Manheim Twp., Schuylkill Co., in September.
Moore was seriously hurt. A 5-month-old girl and a 6-year-old girl were flown to the hospital.
A Saylorsburg man will be charged, after police say they caught him driving under the influence with his child in the carRead More »
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- 3 accused of stealing $1,700 in merchandise from Mahoning Walmart
- 2 killed in Paradise Twp. motorcycle crash
- Updated Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Reading woman killed in crash on I-176 in Caernarvon
- Updated Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Christie on the radio? He says he'll consider his options
- Allentown Health Bureau recognized for emergency preparedness
- Arts Around Town: Marionettes join Bach Choir for 'The Nightingale'
- 12 displaced in Allentown apartment fire
- Man charged in Allentown hit-and-run
- Berks commissioners talk future of tax-free municipal bonds