RUSH TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Police in Schuylkill County said an elderly couple was found dead inside their home after their vehicle was found running inside their garage.
Rush Township Police said Anna Young, 88, and Nicholas Young, 87, were discovered Sunday morning by authorities at the couple's Welsh Road home.
The couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning, according to police.
No foul play is suspected.
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- Oley Valley High School student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck
- State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event
- Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- New charge for man charged in Forks Township cell phone robbery