STROUD TWP., Pa. - Authorities in Monroe County are investigating after a man was struck and killed by a car.
It happened around 10:30 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of Penn Estates Drive in Stroud Township.
The coroner said Ronald Gatti, 78, of Stroud Township was rushed to the hospital where he died two hours later.
The crash remains under investigation. There's no word on whether the driver faces charges.
An alleged attempt to steal manhole covers has landed two men behind bars.Read More »
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area adopts new name, logo
- East Stroudsburg University faces over $5M budget deficit
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- DA: Heroin dealer convicted in Monroe County
- DA: Business owner deceives customers, faces felony theft charges
- Lehigh Valley Hospital's Pocono West campus approved
- Updated Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Updated Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem