EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. - East Stroudsburg University says it's promising new students enrolling for the fall 2018 semester a guaranteed, fixed four-year tuition rate.
The university says this new initiative called the Warrior Promise will allow students to complete as many undergraduate degrees as they choose within a four-year window. The Warrior Promise tuition rate is to be established by the Board of Governors for each new undergraduate cohort of degree seeking freshman and transfer students, according to a news release from the university.
“Our expectation is that the Warrior Promise will help students remain focused on reducing their college expenses and graduating in four years,” said ESU President Marcia G. Welsh in a news release.
East Stroudsburg University says currently enrolled undergraduates will also have an opportunity to opt in and have their tuition fixed for four years.
Police say a Camelback Ranger found Lincoln Kuwabara, 26, of Ontario, unresponsive in the woods.Read More »
- 34-year-old facing charges in relation to possessing heroin
- Street gang believed to be involved in ESU stabbing
- Safety bill requires metal detectors, armed guards in schools
- Fmr. Stroudsburg area coach sentenced for sexual abuse
- 3 arrested in stabbing of East Stroudsburg student
- Blakeslee woman killed in Rt. 115 head-on collision
- Very warm Wednesday with highs in the 70s, a few late day showers possible
- Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski expected to testify Wednesday in corruption trial
- Plaintiff in redistricting case speaks out
- Life Lessons: 3 retirement mistakes
- Check in with Eve Russo: The lowdown on Maeve's name
- Canadian man killed in skiing accident at Camelback
- Easton Area parents concerned about school safety
- Phillipsburg municipal lot fees still unchanged
- Allentown residents enthusiastic about new school
- Bethlehem amending its zoning laws