The FBI is offering a $15,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and capture of a serial bank robber.
Authorities say the man is wanted for bank heists in Monroe, Lackawanna, Luzerne, and Wayne counties.
His last hit was on June 8th at an NBT bank branch in Lackawanna County.
Authorities say the robberies began in December of 2015.
Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers is also offering a $5,000 reward for tips which lead to an arrest.
Anyone with information should call 1-800-4pa-tips.
An alleged attempt to steal manhole covers has landed two men behind bars.Read More »
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area adopts new name, logo
- East Stroudsburg University faces over $5M budget deficit
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- DA: Heroin dealer convicted in Monroe County
- DA: Business owner deceives customers, faces felony theft charges
- Lehigh Valley Hospital's Pocono West campus approved
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem