LEHIGHTON, Pa. - Fire crews in Carbon County battled a house fire overnight.
The fire broke out around 3:45 a.m. Monday morning in the 100 block of Bridge Street in Lehighton.
Flames and smoke were seen coming from the third floor of the building.
A crew at the scene tells 69 News everyone got out of the home safely.
No word yet on what started the fire.
A nonprofit that serves people throughout the region is in a serious pinch.Read More »
- Thieves steal $100K from scrap metal company
- Pizza delivery driver shot in East Stroudsburg dies
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Pizza delivery driver ambushed, shot; 3 charged with attempted homicide
- 3, including a 17-year-old boy, charged in pizza delivery shooting
- Updated Seasonably cold, mainly dry this weekend with a snow shower possible
- Police: Bethlehem shooting wounds two
- Like a real-life Hoth, Star Wars fans brave the snow
- Ashley's Angels making Christmas miracles in Berks County
- Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial
- APD vs. BPD in a Christmas tree throw for charity
- East Stroudsburg Salvation Army needs a little help this year
- Easton police searching for shooting suspect
- $1M grant set to give Boyertown tourism, economic boost
- Bell Alley Pretzel saved; 'Now, I can do what I love'