COOLBAUGH TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A fire heavily damaged a home in Coolbaugh Township overnight.
Monroe County Communications officials said the fire was reported at around 2:30 Sunday morning at 809 Grous Point in the Pocono Farms community.
Officials did not have many details, other than to say reports from the fire scene indicated the house was a complete loss.
Residents were home at the time of the fire but were able to evacuate, according to officials.
Authorities said the fire remains under investigation.
A Saylorsburg man will be charged, after police say they caught him driving under the influence with his child in the carRead More »
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- 3 accused of stealing $1,700 in merchandise from Mahoning Walmart
- 2 killed in Paradise Twp. motorcycle crash
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting in Palmer Township
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Woman identified in Allentown hit-and-run
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses