COOLBAUGH TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A fire heavily damaged a home in Coolbaugh Township overnight.
Monroe County Communications officials said the fire was reported at around 2:30 Sunday morning at 809 Grous Point in the Pocono Farms community.
Officials did not have many details, other than to say reports from the fire scene indicated the house was a complete loss.
Residents were home at the time of the fire but were able to evacuate, according to officials.
Authorities said the fire remains under investigation.
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Updated 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Veterans highlight issues faced by those returning from war
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court