STROUDSBURG, Pa. - Firefighters doused a blaze that damaged a home in Monroe County Saturday morning.
The fire broke out at 11:42 a.m. on the 1100 block of Kyle Drive in Hamilton Township.
Crews at the scene say there was heavy fire, smoke and water damage.
No injuries were reported.
It's one thing to remember someone you've lost, but it's an entirely different thing to honor that person through action.Read More »
- Coroner called to crash in West Penn Township
- 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- Stroudsburg teen immerses herself in Irish dancing
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- St. Luke's weight management program comes to Monroe County
- Driver dies after car hit by stolen minivan on Route 183
- Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade to be held Sunday
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- Weekend weather a pot of gold at the end of a cold week
- Updated Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News
- Irish dancers perform for 69 News
- Reading to hold Craft Time in the Pagoda
- Benefit basketball game played to honor former Schuylkill Valley student