ROSS TWP., Pa. - A fire tore through a home in Monroe County.
Crews battled the blaze at a home in the 700 block of Meixsell Valley Road in Ross Township.
The fast-moving fire destroyed the home Sunday morning.
Crews at the scene said no one was believed to be home at the time of the fire.
According to a GoFundMe page, the homeowner lost everything and is staying with a neighbor.
No injuries were reported and no word on what started the blaze.
Officials say Daniel Palmitessa, of Columbia, New Jersey, sexually assaulted two female juveniles when he lived in his prior residence in Stroudsburg.Read More »
- Schuylkill County man pleads guilty to bank robbery
- 2nd man sentenced in crash that killed man, pregnant woman
- Groceries, everyday items delivered to your Stroudsburg door
- Volunteers undertake massive cleanup of Pocono Creek
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in Monroe County DUI crash
- Lehigh Gap Nature Center conducts controlled burning on Blue Mountain
- Reading woman wins man's heart...and his kidney
- Time to spring clean your digital life
- Car lands on roof on Skyline Drive in Lower Alsace
- Search continues in Berks for Southwest jet's missing pieces
- South Whitehall getting new police cars, equipment
- PennDOT replacing pipe beneath Easton Road, Lower Saucon
- Reading Schools committee approves renovation project
- Leesport bridge replacement delay frustrates residents
- Shoppers sad to say bye-bye to Bon-Ton
- Crime Alert celebrates 20th anniversary by honoring Barbeys