ROSS TWP., Pa. - A fire tore through a home in Monroe County.
Crews battled the blaze at a home in the 700 block of Meixsell Valley Road in Ross Township.
The fast-moving fire destroyed the home Sunday morning.
Crews at the scene said no one was believed to be home at the time of the fire.
According to a GoFundMe page, the homeowner lost everything and is staying with a neighbor.
No injuries were reported and no word on what started the blaze.
Police found a couple stabbed to death in their home in Monroe County. Now one of the victim's nephew is behind bars facing homicide charges.Read More »
- Nephew charged in aunt, uncle's stabbing deaths
- Double homicide investigation leads to arrest in Poconos
- Pocono doctor picked to work as translator at Olympics
- Lehigh County coroner looking for next of kin
- Several service events to honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Neighbors shaken after murder suicide in Tobyhanna
- Steadier snow develops overnight leads to messy morning commute
- Jury selected for Allentown Mayor Pawlowski's trial
- Reading police seek persons of interest in fatal shooting
- Fraud, theft trending high in Cumru
- Bethlehem wants more critical look at tax-incentivized programs
- Close? Delay? It can be a tough call for school districts
- Two injured in head-on crash
- PennDOT wants drivers to cooperate, let crews do their job
- Berks steak brand lands coveted Twitter verification
- Embattled lawmaker to seek 22nd, last term in Pa. House