PINE GROVE, Pa. - A fire has destroyed a former warehouse being demolished in Schuylkill County.
Flames were first reported around 1 p.m. Monday at 18 Spruce St. in Pine Grove.
The fire went to three alarms before crews could get control.
A firefighter was taken to a hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation, according to an assistant fire chief on the scene.
A neighbor told 69 News that demolition crews were doing work on the building at the time the fire started, but investigators have not yet determined what sparked the fire.Images: Flames destroy old warehouse being demolished
A Saylorsburg man will be charged, after police say they caught him driving under the influence with his child in the carRead More »
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- 3 accused of stealing $1,700 in merchandise from Mahoning Walmart
- 2 killed in Paradise Twp. motorcycle crash
- Updated Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday
- Updated Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill
- Allentown Parks & Rec Committee gives nod to new 'Auburn Cross Trails Park'
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University