PINE GROVE, Pa. - A fire has destroyed a former warehouse being demolished in Schuylkill County.
Flames were first reported around 1 p.m. Monday at 18 Spruce St. in Pine Grove.
The fire went to three alarms before crews could get control.
A firefighter was taken to a hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation, according to an assistant fire chief on the scene.
A neighbor told 69 News that demolition crews were doing work on the building at the time the fire started, but investigators have not yet determined what sparked the fire.Images: Flames destroy old warehouse being demolished
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Police searching for 2 men after 2 armed robberies in Reading hours apart
- Palmer police looking for 2 men accused of stealing $300 worth of razors from Giant
- Northampton teen leads police on 30-minute chase
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Updated Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
- Updated A first hand look at the training firefighters go through
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- Clouds and some sun today; rain stays south and east today and tomorrow
- Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex