JIM THORPE, Pa. - Crews were called to a fire in Carbon County Wednesday afternoon.
Officials say a fire broke out in the rear of 418 North Street in Jim Thorpe.
A crew at the scene said the fire started in a garage and spread.
There is no word of any injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Visitors to the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area can use the hiking trails but not the bathrooms. The federal government shutdown means parts of the park are closed until further notice.Read More »
- Coroner confirms second death in Franklin Twp. fire
- Man dies after fire tears through house in Franklin Township
- 2 injured in Franklin Township house fire
- FERC approves PennEast pipeline project
- Diehard Eagles fan's friends were on target with this surprise
- $2.4 million invested into airport upgrades
- Prosecution says Pawlowski a 'relentless fundraising machine'
- Pennsylvania GOP to seek a stop to gerrymandering case
- Updated Strike watch: Wilson to make school announcement by 7:30 p.m
- Updated Government shutdown affects Delaware Water Gap staffing, services
- Updated Pre-trial hearing held for one of two accused in Grace Packer's death
- Updated Pennsylvania fighting opioid epidemic with body scanner
- Updated Coroner confirms second death in Franklin Twp. fire
- Updated Super Bowl ticket prices a hurdle for fans
- Local businesses react to Tilghman Street Bridge closing
- Positive Parenting: Power of touch