COALDALE, Pa. - Crews had their hands full with a two-alarm fire that ripped through a home in Schuylkill County.
It happened at around 2:30 Thursday afternoon in the 200 block of West Howard Avenue in Coaldale.
Firefighters managed to quickly contain the fire.
Nobody was injured.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Police charge 80-year-old with child rape
- Updated 8 people now seated on jury in Bill Cosby's sex assault case
- Updated Concert bombing prompts Taylor Swift to break Twitter silence
- Health Beat: Kids and concussions: How many is too many?
- PHOTOS: 2 gunmen rob pair of stores in Reading
- Commission approves LED lights for 'Trenton Makes' Bridge
- 87-year-old man dies after car crash in Bath earlier this month
- Variable cloudiness this afternoon with most of the rain staying south and east today and tomorrow
- Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through