JIM THORPE, Pa. - Fire gutted a home in Carbon County early Saturday morning.
It broke out around 7:20 a.m. at a home in the 200 block of Summit Drive in Jim Thorpe.
Crews at the scene report the home was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived.
Fire crews battled subzero temperatures and wind chills while fighting the fire.
No injuries were reported.
No word yet on what sparked the blaze.
- Protected health information sent to wrong employees
- Schuylkill County barn fire intentional, police say
- Boy Scout leader accused of sex assault headed to trial
- Man dies after skiing accident at Blue Mountain
- Delaware Water Gap fully reopens after government shutdown ended
- Government shutdown affects Delaware Water Gap staffing, services
- Updated Mt. Penn woman, 88, killed in crash on Route 422 in Exeter
- Updated Francis Dougherty: Told to find contract for donor 'by any means possible'
- Updated Congressman saw aide as 'soul mate,' but denies misconduct
- Updated Local business leaders fill LVCC annual economic outlook event
- Updated Woman, 86, placed on probation after plea in bank robbery
- Updated FTC orders Bollman to stop using 'Made in USA' claim
- Easy Eats: Blueberry stuffed pork chop with roasted carrots
- Lehigh makes indefinite ban on hard alcohol at fraternity events
- Man dies of blunt force trauma in skiing accident
- Updated Health Beat: NuPulse iVAS gives man's heart a rest