Just a few miles from downtown Stroudsburg sits a valley offering breath taking views, and home to at least 79 species and natural communities of concern.
Recently, environmentalists received news of a big win.
Joining us in studio was President of the Friends of Cherry Valley Deb Schuler.
Deb gave us details on what that means for the surrounding communities in the Poconos.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex
- Exeter Township moves forward with plans to change EMS service
- Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant