Authorities in Montgomery County have captured the final homicide suspect in connection with a home invasion and kidnapping.
On Monday, several law enforcement organizations arrested Andre 'Dre' Collier as he fled a mobile home on Coxville Road in Beaver Meadows, Carbon County.
Collier is charged with murder and related offenses for the May 5 homicide of Kareem Borowy which took place in Lower Pottsgrove Twp.
Police said it started when a group with handguns broke into 1255 Manatawny Rd. in West Pottsgrove Township. They demanded money, then took a teenaged boy away at gunpoint, according to police.
About 30 minutes later,
Borowy 's body was found dumped along a road a few miles away in Lower Pottsgrove Twp.
Collier was the only suspect still at large following the arrests of Rasheed Teel, 21, Charles "Cheese" Freeman, 32, and Omar Miller, 27.
Collier was apprehended by members of the United States Marshal's Service, Violent Crimes Fugitive Task Force, Scranton Office and the Pennsylvania State Police Special Emergency Response Team (CERT).
After arraignment Tuesday, he was taken to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility without bail.
The Pike County DA said jury deliberations could stretch into the night Wednesday to decide the sentence of convicted cop killer Eric Frein.Read More »
- Closing arguments end in penalty phase of police ambush killer
- Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- Updated Jury begins deliberations in sentencing of Eric Frein
- Updated Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Updated 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- Updated Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- New Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide
- Updated Health Beat: The smoking and health connection
- Updated Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Medical marijuana licensing draws hundreds of applicants
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Macungie woman charged for welfare fraud