STROUD TWP., Pa. - Several people are displaced after a house went up in flames in Monroe County.
Stroud Township firefighters say the fire started just after 7 p.m. Tuesday at a home in Penn Estates.
Photos from the fire department showed both floors of the house engulfed in flames.
Firefighters said the residents made it out safely and no one was injured.
The fire was out around 10:30 p.m.
Investigators are looking into what started the fire.
Police say Diane Probst, 51, of Sugarloaf, was shot by her husband Steven Probst, 62, around 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Shenandoah Fish & Game Protective Association.Read More »
- Man's arm grievously wounded in workplace accident
- Man opens fire during bingo night at Schuylkill County bar
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- Verdict reached in fraternity hazing death trial in Monroe County
- Man charged in shooting at Schuylkill County bar
- Police: Man attempts to rob Dollar General with note
- Woman shot in Schuylkill County club dies from wounds
- Italian guests celebrate Thanksgiving in Bethlehem
- Retail stores fight the rise of online shopping
- Remains of final two victims from Barclay Friends fire found
- Many enjoy hot meal with side of Thanksgiving fellowship
- Atypical Thanksgiving traditions abound in the Lehigh Valley
- Camping and dancing for deals in Whitehall
- Person wounded by gunfire in northwest Reading
- Health Beat: Isolated limb infusion saves mom, baby
- Lines form early for Thanksgiving, Black Friday deals