JACKSON TWP., Pa. - Officials in Monroe County have closed a portion of Interstate 80 Tuesday morning due to a tractor trailer fire.
Fire crews have temporarily closed I-80 westbound at the I-380 exit in Jackson Township.
Motorists are able to go westbound from the Pennsylvania state line to the I-380 exit.
The tractor trailer fire is at mile marker 295.8.
There's no word on when the road may reopen.
A deadly accident has shut down I-81 northbound, near Frackville, in Schuylkill County.Read More »
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Updated Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Fatal crash closes I-81 northbound near Frackville
- Updated State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Updated Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event
- Updated Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- Updated New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- Updated New charge for man charged in Forks Township cell phone robbery
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress