An ice jam along the Delaware River has triggered flood watches in parts of Warren, Monroe and Northampton counties.
Ice has been piling up in the northern section of the Delaware River, above Delaware Water Gap.
A flood watch is also in effect for Lancaster County because of an ice jam along the Susquehanna.
People living in flood-prone areas should be prepared to take action if the river starts to rise.
Pro-gun church explains AR-15 marriage ceremony.Read More »
- New Jim-Thorpe one-dollar coins selling out fast
- Some Poconos students to relocate Wednesday due to blessing ceremony featuring AR-15s
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Monroe County teenager dies from flu complications
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony
- 2 more facing charges in relation to ESU stabbing
- Updated Water main breaks in Reading, closes section of North Eighth Street
- Parkland schools to reopen Monday after bus garage fire
- Updated Rain finally wraps up early this afternoon
- Caught on camera: Domino's workers apprehend armed robbery suspect
- Young musicians show talents at Lehigh Valley Mall
- Updated Dieruff students perform at a-capella festival
- Indivisible Berks Holds Rally in Support of Unions in Preparation of Major Supreme Court Case
- Fightin Phils Job Fair held at First Energy Stadium
- Reading group hosts Black History Month celebration
- Police, crews respond to incident in Exeter Township