JIM THORPE, Pa. - The spirit of Christmas was alive and well in the mountains of Carbon County Friday night.
The 34th annual Olde Time Christmas celebration got underway in Jim Thorpe and 69 News’ Jamie Stover was there for the festivities.
If you missed the Christmas tree lighting, there’s plenty more activities to come.
Visitors to the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area can use the hiking trails but not the bathrooms. The federal government shutdown means parts of the park are closed until further notice.Read More »
- Coroner confirms second death in Franklin Twp. fire
- Man dies after fire tears through house in Franklin Township
- 2 injured in Franklin Township house fire
- FERC approves PennEast pipeline project
- Diehard Eagles fan's friends were on target with this surprise
- $2.4 million invested into airport upgrades
- Tentative deal reached; Wilson School District strike averted
- Motorcycle split in half after crash in Northampton County
- Pa. Supreme Court throws out state's congressional map
- Residents complain about water in Lehigh County community
- Prosecution says Pawlowski a 'relentless fundraising machine'
- Pennsylvania GOP to seek a stop to gerrymandering case
- Pre-trial hearing held for one of two accused in Grace Packer's death
- Updated East Penn hiking taxes to state limit
- Updated Reading City Council updated on robberies
- Upper Saucon manager lauded for his contributions